I’m looking at getting a job at a Korean language exchange teaching elementary school kids and one of the requirements is being able to apply for E-2(Foreign Language Instructor), F-4(Overseas Koreans), or F-2(Spouse of Korean national). Their other requirements are as follows:
- Be a citizen of a country where the national language is English.
(i.e. Australia, Canada, New Zealand, U.K., U.S.A., Ireland, and South Africa).
* Ethnic Koreans with legal residencies are eligible also.
- Have completed two or more years of education at an accredited university, or graduated from an accredited college in
the countries aforementioned.
* Ethnic Koreans who are in their 1st or 2nd year of college/university are eligible also.
* University graduates and graduate school students are eligible also.
- Be mentally and physically capable of performing the specified responsibilities and duties.
- Have the ability and willingness to adapt to Korean lifestyle and culture.
- Be able to communicate in English fluently with clear and distinct pronunciation.
- Meet the criteria of eligibility for E-2(Foreign Language Instructor), F-4(Overseas Koreans), or F-2(Spouse of Korean national)
visa set forth by the Korean Immigration Authority.
How is it possible to only require 2 years of University and then require an e2 if e2 requirements ask for a BA? Can anyone clarify the E2 requirements for me and what I must to in order to acquire it since I can’t seem to find the exacts?
- Im from Canada and dont have 2 years of foreign language. U.S. Universities generally say this? ZoSo asked: “must have…2-3 years of a foreign language. Please...
- learning foreign language in the other foreign language ? xiangshei asked: Hi, I am Korean who go to school...
- how can i improve my french language skills? mitchchan asked: I’ve been living in Canada for more than...
- Colleges/Universities with good foreign language programs? valkyria asked: I know about Middlebury, but I need info...
- Muslims in Canada, the UK and the US? *ajidamoon* the Eh team asked: I was just glancing through...
Filed Under Korea |